Welcome to my review of BullionVault!
Have you heard of them? Apparently, we are here to get to know this company more.
Is BullionVault a scam? Should I be cautious with this company? How can I decide if I would trust them or not?
Well, the answer to those questions can be found in this article!
What is Bullion Vault?
- Name: BullionVault
- Website: https://www.bullionvault.com/
- Owner/s: Galmarley Limited
- Chairman: Paul Tustain
- Commission for Order board Trades= 0.05% to 0.50%
- Storage Fees= 0.12% for Gold; 0.48% for Silver/Platinum
- Rating: 4.8/5.0
Is BullionVault a Scam?
BullionVault is an online store selling gold, silver, and platinum bullion, functioning like Amazon or eBay. So, if you want to buy something from them, you can do so just by clicking.
They are based in London and have been in the industry since 2003.
They offer this for private investors all over the world. The company takes pride in its lowest costs for buying, selling, and storing gold and silver.
Bullion Vault is considered the world’s largest online investment gold service taking care of $3.8 billion for more than 95,000 users.
Their gold bar or precious metals storage is even located in professional-market vaults in Zurich, London, Toronto, Singapore, or New York.
You can sell at any time on Bullion Vault, without penalty, and your money will be wired the next business day. You can also withdraw your bars.
Products and Services of Bullion Vault
Since we are talking about their products, let’s further elaborate on this. Here are the products and services that BullionVault offers:
Vaulted Gold and Silver
BullionVault sells gold, silver, and platinum in different countries such as Zurich, Singapore, London, etc.
Their Live Order Board shows the weight units and their minimum order size in kilograms. It also shows real-time prices of their products in different currencies both their Best Bids: SELL and their BUY: Best offers.
Coins for Delivery (UK AREAS ONLY)
In BullionVault, you can buy gold coins and vaulted bullion here, right now, at unbeatable prices.
They offer delivery to UK residential addresses with postage and packing included.
However, they recommend are the vaulted gold, because it’s usually cheaper, safer, and easier for you.
Bullion Vault even created a comparison on why should you buy vaulted gold & silver instead of buying coins to keep at home.
The company also offers Regular Gold Investment Plan which allows you to save gold with minimum effort.
What you will do is that you have to make regular deposits into your account and BullionVault will use any available funds to buy gold at the London Price, the global benchmark published daily on the London Bullion Market Association’s website and used in the professional wholesale markets.
How to Get a Regular Investment Plan?
- Open a BullionVault account.
- Authorize BullionVault to buy gold on your behalf which can be found on the registration page.
- Deposit funds in your account.
- Set up a monthly automatic payment to make regular deposits for your gold purchases.
How much does it cost?
- Commission= 0.5% to buy gold at daily price
- Currency-Switching Fee= 0.3%
- Storage & Insurance Fee= 0.01% or $4, whichever is higher
Gold & Precious Metals for IRAs
BullionVault also offers gold, silver & platinum for IRAs. Through a Self-Directed IRA, you can invest in gold, silver, and platinum for your retirement with them.
Steps to follow:
- Hire an IRA Custodian or Administrator who offers the ability to hold gold, silver, and platinum in an IRA.
- Open an IRA account and fund it via transfer, rollover, and/or annual IRA contribution.
- Inform your Custodian or Administrator you want your IRA to buy bullion from BullionVault.
- Once the account has been funded, you can then direct the purchase of gold, silver, and platinum through their secure website.
Aside from an IRA, you can also use gold & precious metals in a Health Savings Account (HSA).
How to Open an Account in BullionVault?
To open an account in BullionVault, you should follow this process:
- Open an account- You can try out buying and selling with a free sample
- Transfer funds- Make a bank transfer to your account
- Buy gold, silver, & platinum- You can choose from the Live Order board for your precious metals
- Validate your account- You need to provide a photo ID and upload it with your bank statement
BullionVault Reviews and Ratings
Here are reviews and ratings that will help us answer “Is BullionVault a Scam?:”
- London Bullion Market Association= Full Member
- UK’s prestigious Queen’s Award= Winner for Enterprise Innovation in 2009 & Enterprise International Trade in 2013
- MoneyWeek= Voted as the Best Gold Broker Reader’s Choice Awards
- Trustpilot= 4.7/5.0 rating
What I LIKE About BullionVault
- Oldest and most experienced
Bullion Vault is considered one of the biggest online bullion markets since it manages $3.8 billion of assets and about $2.4 billion of gold.
As a matter of fact, it has even more gold reserves than most countries.
- Buying and Storing Gold and Precious Metals at its cheapest
They only charge a maximum of 0.5% when buying precious metals. If you have invested $75,000 you’ll be paying less.
Their insurance and storage fees are only 0.12% per annum for gold. This is cheaper than other companies wherein they charge 0.4%.
Aside from this, the bullions you have will be stored in your choice of professional market vaults. These locations are selected from among the multiple locations available worldwide.
- Open to All
Since you can buy any quantity of precious metals, some individuals have invested $100 up to $8,000,000 without any minimum amount.
You can also buy using your own currency like Euros, Pounds, Sterling, and Japanese Yen, and also US Dollars. With this, you’ll incur fewer fees in converting currencies.
What I HATE About BullionVault
- They don’t have an educational section/ learning page
Even though the page is very informative, they don’t have a proper educational page like top companies in the same industry.
They have a news section and FAQs and other informative articles, but having a page dedicated to education in the industry is very important, especially for new investors.
- Customer Support is available only during regular business hours
We can’t blame them for operating from Monday to Friday. Their opening hours are from 9am to 8:30pm (UK), so if you want to, you can call them during these times.
Is BullionVault a Scam?
The question is– Is BullionVault a Scam?
Bullion Vault is definitely NOT A SCAM!
They have been in the industry for a long time and have helped a lot of investors. They even own gold bars more than most countries, who could even hide that?
So, if you want to trust them with your money, you could, you’ll be safe in their hands.
Even if they are not a scam and are very promising in this industry of gold and precious metals, I still would definitely recommend GOLDCO!
Goldco is not just a company, they are at the top and they provide excellent educational and learning support which is very important for new investors!
Their customer service and apparently just everything about them is top-notch.
So, if you want to read more about them! Just click on the button below.
You can also read my other articles here:
Thank you for reading this! I hope you can learn a thing or two from it!