Welcome to my Lincoln Coin and Bullion 2022 Review!
Let's get to know who Lincoln Coin and Bullion is this 2022! Can they provide you with quality gold and precious metals? Can they help you get an IRA?
We'll answer all this and more in this Lincoln Coin and Bullion 2022 Review!!!
Lincoln Coin and Bullion Summary Review
- Name: Lincoln Coin & Bullion, LLC
- Website: https://www.lincolncoinandbullion.com/
- Founder: Scott & Deb Olson
- Cash Minimum: N/A
- IRA Minimum: N/A
- Fees: N/A
- Rating: 3.8/5.0
What is Lincoln Coin and Bullion?
Scott and Deb Olson started Lincoln Coin and Bullion, LLC in 2006, and Pat and Jennifer Moran bought it in the fall of 2019.
Pat, a Registered Mechanical Engineer, had always wanted to own a firm, and the Olson's were about to retire. Then, he moved into his new ownership job with a high learning curve ahead of him and has enjoyed servicing Lincoln Coin and Bullion's former and new customers since.
The LCB staff appreciates Scott and Deb's readiness to answer questions and give further training when needed.
Products of Lincoln Coin and Bullion
Here's what Lincoln Coin and Bullion offers:
- The 1 gram .9999 Gold PAMP Suisse Bar - Lady Fortuna, in Assay, including protective film. Likely cannot get more of the PAMPs, but can get more Valcambi in Assay. Also have RMC, IGR, SMI.
- Gold South African Krugerrand 2022! (hard to find at the moment). These come in mint tubes of 50. Can order more.
- and many more...
- 40% Slver (1965-1969) Kennedy Half Dollars. Can order more.
The Kennedy 40% Halves are not weighted and assumed heavy (over 2,471 grams/$100 face).
- 90% Silver (1964 and earlier) Roosevelt, Mercury, or Mixed Dimes. May or may not be able to order more. Premiums are good for what is on-hand, will need to quote real-time premiums for any orders.
Priced per dollar face.
Single Dimes may be purchased: divide the price by ten for the individual coin price.
Mixed Dimes are weighted to minimum 2,471 grams/$100 face.
Roosevelt Dimes are assumed to be overweight.
Mercury Dimes are assumed to be underweight.
- 1 oz. .999 Silver Buffalo Rounds. Come in tubes of 10 or 20. Can order more of supplier's choice.
- and many more...
Platinum & Palladium Products
- 1 oz. .999 Platinum Maple/Kangaroo/Britannia - 2022 or Random Year. Any of these coins or combination of coins can be ordered. While we do try to keep the website up to date, our supplier may be out of some of these coins, and/or may have additional coin types available.
- 1 oz. 0.9995 Palladium Eagle, 2022, High Relief! Can order more. May or may not be able to order other Palladium items.
- 10 oz. .9995 Platinum Engelhard Bar. Based on the desirable 'bullhorn' logo, this one was made in Canada (harder to find). Cannot order more.
- and others...
This list represents a sample of their collectible coins available for sale.
- Full Date Buffalo Nickels. Any quantity you like, however no searching (we will count out the number of nickels you like from the top the bin).
- Morgan & Peace Dollar culls, lower grade (About Good or Good), will have full date
Each could have one or more of the following: Improper cleaning, abrasion/scratchs, rim bumps, uneven wear, off-color, grafitti, shined)
90% Silver Dollars (10% Copper),
Mint Actual Silver Weight of 0.773 oz ASW
- 90% Silver Pre 1921 Morgan Dollars - Variety of grades from Fine to About Uncirculated. Prices vary by grade, call for quote.
- and many more...
Reviews and Ratings of Lincoln Coin and Bullion
What I Like About Lincoln Coin and Bullion
A+ BBB Rating
They are accredited by BBB and has an A+ rating in it! However, there are very limited reviews available in BBB.
Years in the Industry
Lincoln Coin and Bullion started in 2006! Thus, they have been in the industry for almost two decades.
This gives an impression that the company is good to last 🙂
What I Don't Like About Lincoln Coin and Bullion
Limited Website Information
There are very limited website information for Lincoln Coin and Bullion. The platform, though very simple, lacks a lot of vital information when investing in precious metals.
Large Down payment for precious metals
Due to current high volumes, in lieu of the usual 30% down payment on orders, they are temporarily asking for 80% down on orders, 90% down on orders over $60k, and full payment on order over $200k.
Is Lincoln Coin and Bullion a SCAM?
Lincoln Coin & Bullion offers a small selection of precious metals.
Some of them may be eligible for an IRA but the company does not really indicate if it is IRA-eligible. More so, the company focuses on dealing precious metals and does not appear to be associated with an IRA company.
Furthermore, to view their complete catalog you'd have to visit their store in person in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Overall, Lincoln Coin & Bullion is NOT A SCAM.
It has spent almost two decades in the industry and has good reputation.
Collecting or keeping precious metals as a form of wealth is a good idea, however, there's always a better option especially with the help of Gold or Precious Metals IRA.
If you have an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), TSP, savings or similar tax-advantaged retirement account, a Goldco Specialist can help you protect those assets with a Precious Metals IRA.
Whether you want to roll over retirement assets into a Precious Metals IRA, or buy gold and silver directly, a Goldco Specialist can help you navigate each step of the seamless process from beginning to end.
To know more about Goldco, just click below!