Welcome to my Royal Gold review.
(Updated March 2022)
Did you come across Royalgold.com and you're wondering if it's the right place to invest or just another scam you should avoid?
In this Royal Gold updated review, we will take an in-depth look at Royalgold.com to see who they are, what they do, and if this company is worth your time!
So what is Royal Gold? how does it work? are they worth it or is there a better alternative? you will find the answers to these questions and more below!
Royal Gold Summary Review
- Name: Royal Gold
- Ceo: Tony Jensen
- Price: Depends on your investments.
- Rating: 3/5
WHAT IS ROYAL GOLD?
Royal Gold is a precious metals stream and royalty company that has a portfolio that is so unique that it enables investors to capture much-needed value in the precious metal niche without encountering more expensive costs or exposing themselves to risks resulting from mining operations.
What does the term precious metal streams mean?
Precious metal streams are purchase agreements between the mine operators and investors in exchange for a large payment made in advance to gain the rights to buy a number of the mined metals at a given price.
The company owns an extensive portfolio of assets focused on developing mines, exploration and evaluation, and the management of royalties found in some recognized gold regions.
The company's primary production comes from Chile, North America, and the Dominican Republic.
The portfolio helps maintain the upside potential that comes from successes realized in the exploration activities.
Some investors usually reap from their investments when the reserves are discovered.
This is when combined with a strong business model that is developed to minimize production costs and maximize profit margins.
That will end up creating a premium investment for investors based on precious metals.
HOW ROYAL GOLD WORKS?
Royal Gold relies on four key pillars, and these pillars are the management of precious metal streams, along with royalties.
These key pillars include:
- Metal streams - As I have said earlier, these purchase agreements provide investors with the right to buy a set number of metals produced at a given price.
- Royalty - Is the right to get a given percentage fraction of the predetermined production from a particular mining operation.
- Growth strategies - The company tries to expand its business and increase its value to the shareholders by acquiring royalties and providing exploration capital, metal streams, monetization of the mined valuable metals, and balance sheet restructuring and acquisition finance.
- Business Development - This is a standard guide to managing a team's activities, including creating long-term relationships.
Here are the pillars that guide the operations that the company conducts its mines located in the following nations:
- United States
- Dominican Republic
What Products do they offer?
Royal Gold mainly focuses on gold production.
This is what they offer to their clients through its royalties agreements and its precious metal streams.
Not just that, the company also produces silver, copper, lead, and molybdenum, amongst other metals.
It is quite useful to their several value addition and manufacturing companies.
They also offer gold stocks that investors can rely on to earn a sustainable income over the short, medium, and long term.
Since it is a trade corporation, its stocks listed in the following stock exchanges:
- Toronto Stock Exchange - It trades under the tickers RGL, FWB, and GR3
- NASDAQ - trades under the ticker RGLD
- S&P 400 Component.
Royal Gold Pros & Cons
- It Offers royalties and precious metal streams in addition to stocks for investment
- Mines several metals
- Has a pretty clear operations strategy
- Investment instruments are quite risky
- Not for beginners
Is Royal Gold a Scam?
Royal Gold is not a scam. It is a legit company run by a professional team of directors such as William Haye, Tony Jensen, William Heissenbuttel, and many more.
You will come across these board directors on their profiles and how their relationship is with Royal Gold.
You can view the company's profile on Reuters or all the details about its stocks on Yahoo Finance.
Forbes also recognizes the company as one of the best small companies in the USA.
This shows that that Royal Gold is a legit company.
I hope my review has provided you sufficient information about the Royal Gold and answered all your questions about this company.
The investment options that Royal Gold offered are great.
However, they are, to a great extent, dependent on how well the company performs its mining operations.
That is why investments are risky, and you may end up not gaining any profits.
if you are looking for a better alternative then click on the button below to see our #1 recommendation