Welcome to my Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers Review!
Are you looking for a precious metals dealer that offers concierge service? transparent pricing? guaranteed rates?
If so, can this company give what they promise?
Let's get to know them in this Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers Review!
What is Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers?
Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is a full-service coin and bullion dealer specializing in buying, selling and appraising gold, silver, platinum, old, and rare coins.
More so, they are proud to be one of the most transparent gold and coin dealers in Atlanta!
Products and Services of Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers
What They Buy
At Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers, they offer accurate appraisals and generous offers on individual coins, coin collections, bullion, and American paper currency.
Types of Coins and Currency We Buy
- Bullion: First, they purchase bullion in the form of bars, rounds, and ingots containing gold, silver, platinum, or palladium. They accept pieces regardless of their condition and whether the mint or producer is private or government.
- Coins: Second, they buy silver coins, gold coins, platinum coins, and palladium coins regardless of their denomination, year, condition, or country of origin. They also purchase other old, rare, numismatic, collectible, and commemorative coins in raw and certified condition, as well as many types of U.S.-minted sets.
- Paper Currency: More so, they buy many types of American paper currency and notes including Continental currency, Confederate bills, U.S. bank and state-issued notes, fractional U.S. currency, obsolete U.S. banknotes, large U.S. notes and silver certificates from 1923 or earlier. Additionally, they purchase U.S. gold certificates from 1928 or earlier, National Banknotes from 1929 or earlier, 1934 & 1935 emergency use Hawaii (brown stamp) and North Africa bills (yellow stamp) and $500 and $1,000 bills produced in 1934 or earlier.
Types of Coins and Currency We Do Not Buy
Although there is a wide range of items they do accept, there are some pieces they are not interested in buying. Except for certified, special-issue, complete collections, or key date coins, they do not purchase the following coins and currency:
- Lincoln pennies
- Wheat pennies
- Jefferson nickels
- Buffalo nickels
- State quarters
- Eisenhower, Susan B. Anthony, Presidential, and
- Sacagawea dollars
- Foreign paper currency
- Foreign coins that are not comprised of precious metals
Here's what Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers offers for your precious metals!
Furthermore, here's what the current inventory of Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers has:
Reviews and Ratings of Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers
More so, here's some of the reviews and ratings of Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers:
What I Like About Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers
Good Reviews and Ratings
Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers has a lot of positive reviews and ratings. They are also accredited by BBB and other trusted review websites.
Provides Non-Charity Support
Unlike most coin dealers, they remain involved in their community and the organizations that serve it.
More so, they've helped a number of churches and non-profits in Georgia turn donated gold, silver, and rare coin collections, bars, and rounds into cash for their missions and ministries.
Provides Concierge Service
They are also a relationship-driven company that strives to form long-term bonds with our customers, clients, and business partners.
More so, they want to make the procedure as simple as possible, so depending on your location, they can arrange for you to pick up or drop off your collection.
What I Don't Like About Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers
Limited Products Available
Since they mostly buy precious metals, and sell them out, they have limited supply and types of products available. With that, they are also not really the best place to get precious metals.
Does Not Offer IRA Services
The company focuses on dealing precious metals, thus, they do not offer IRA services.
Is Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers a SCAM?
Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is a full-service coin and bullion dealer that specializes in the purchase, sale, and appraisal of gold, silver, platinum, antique, and rare coins.
They also offer same day price lock guarantee, transparent & competitive pricing, great customer service, and many more.
With that, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is NOT A SCAM.
The best way to acquire precious metals is through an IRA. GOLDCO offers great IRA services!
Goldco is a leader in the precious metals industry, with over a decade of experience helping customers protect their retirement savings. If you have an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), TSP, savings or similar tax-advantaged retirement account, a Goldco Specialist can help you protect those assets with a Precious Metals IRA.
Get to know them more by clicking below!