Welcome to my review of BullionStar!
Have you heard of this company? Are you interested in investing?
If so, read this review and know for yourself if this company is the STAR company for you and your investments!
So, without much delay, let us start our BullionStar review!
What is BullionStar?
- Name: BullionStar
- Website: https://www.bullionstar.com/
- CEO: Luke Chua
- Price: Varies
- Rating: 4.6/5.0
BullionStar is a bullion dealer based in Singapore. They offer more than 1,000 different products across 10 different product categories.
The company is robust financially. Sales Revenue for FY 2020 was SGD 326,144,441.00.
They have processed 15,211 buy orders from customers in 91 different countries in 2018.
Aside from that, you can easily buy and sell bullion because of their easy and seamless way to open an account, hassle-free & fast to place orders, have full online control 24/7, and buy, sell & withdraw your bullion anytime.
Products and Services of BullionStar
BullionStar offers the following products and services:
Bullion Savings Program (BSP)
The grams in the Bullion Savings Program (BSP) can be bought, sold, or converted to physical bullion at any time.
You can trade online 24/7, be fully backed by precious metals, convertible to physical bullion bars produced by LBMA refineries, be able to buy, sell or trade online at any time, and have a storage fee of only 0.09% per year.
BullionStar offers gold in form of gold bars, gold coins, gold numismatics, gold bullion jewelry, and gold jewelry.
Here are some of the gold products that they offer:
BullionStar offers silver products like silver coins, silver bars, and silver numismatics.
Here are some of the silver products that they offer:
The company also offers platinum products. They have platinum coins and bars like:
BullionStar also offers palladium bars. Here are some of the palladium products that they sell:
Coin & Bullion Supplies
Aside from gold and silver products, they also offer coin & bullion supplies like the following:
Buying Gold & Silver
You can place orders to sell bullion that you have in your possession. You must hand over or initiate shipping of your bullion to BullionStar Singapore within one business day. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Place Sell Order- You need to select product/s and quantity further down on this page. Verify/enter your customer information and payment instructions and submit your order by clicking on “Place Your Order.”
- Handover or Ship Metals- Hand over the metals to them shop within one business day of placing your order. You can walk in with your metals. No appointment is necessary. Alternatively, you can send/ship your metals to them within one business day.
- Payout- They will pay you according to your instructions when we have received and verified the authenticity of your metal.
Buying Gold Jewelry
BullionStar also buys gold jewelry. They buy all kinds of gold and silver, whether it is broken, bent, old, scrap – it doesn’t matter. Here are the steps to sell gold jewelry:
- Free valuation of your Gold, Silver, and Platinum.
- They will quote you the Best Price Guaranteed!
- Instant Cash for your Gold (or cheque, bank transfer, or bitcoins if you prefer).
Precious Metals IRA with BullionStar
With BullionStar, you can save for your retirement with IRA, Superannuation, or Retirement Accounts. To open such an account, go to Sign-In and select “Trust / Foundation / IRA” under Account Type.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are account structures under US law that provide for saving for retirement. IRAs are available to US residents and can be opened by anyone with taxable income.
Steps in Buying Gold and Precious Metals for an IRA
- The IRA holder must have a custodian account, e.g. a self-directed custodian IRA.
- Once the custodial account has been opened, it can be funded by a contribution, a transfer from another IRA, or by a rollover from another pension plan such as a 401k.
- Following this, to purchase and store precious metals you will need to open an account with BullionStar.
- Next, place a buy order with BullionStar for precious metals and send the order confirmation to the IRA custodian to settle with your IRA funds.
- BullionStar will then process your purchased precious metals into BullionStar vault storage and update you via an order status e-mail and SMS text message.
Reviews and Ratings of BullionStar
What I LIKE About BullionStar
Since BullionStar is in Singapore, there are no taxes for bullion in Singapore whatsoever. There’s no GST/VAT/Sales tax, no capital gains tax, no import tax or duties, no export tax, and no inheritance tax. With no taxes, Singapore is the best jurisdiction in the world in which to buy and store bullion.
The company offers a storefront walk-in bullion center with 29 showcase displays full of bullion. You can then view, buy, collect, deposit, store, value, sell, audit, and physically withdraw your metal in one and the same location.
Aside from this, they require no appointments. Cash-and-carry allowed. They also have a bullion vault for bullion storage integrated on-site at the same location.
The company also offers an e-commerce site wherein you can easily create an account, order products, and even monitor your gold and silver assets.
What I HATE About BullionStar
Not Accredited by Other Trusted Websites and Organization
BullionStar is not accredited or in partnership with trusted websites and organizations when it comes to the bullion industry.
Limited Reviews and Ratings
On the other hand, BullionStar has limited reviews and ratings like the following:
Is BullionStar a SCAM?
So, What is BullionStar?
From what we have read, the company is legit and trusted by many individuals and investors.
THEY ARE NOT A SCAM.
However, there are ways so that the company could further improve by partnering up with different organizations in the industry.
They can also have themselves accredited by other trusted websites.
Being with BullionStar can be a great choice especially if you’re looking for ways to cut costs of investing in gold and precious metals.
However, when it comes to this, let us go for the best– GOLDCO.
Goldco is at the top when it comes to gold and precious metals. So, when it comes to investing, Goldco is the best choice!
You can read more about them by clicking below,
Thank you for reading this review! You can leave your comments below 🙂