Welcome to my review of Enterprise Bullion!
Are you looking for a legit gold and precious metals company and you came across Enterprise Bullion and you are wondering if it's the right ONE for you
Well you landed on the right place!
Because in this article we will take a deep look at this company and help you decide wether its worth your timw or not!
Read this Enterprise Bullion Review and know all the answers to your questions.
Without any further delays, let us start!
Enterprise Bullion Summary Review
- Name: Enterprise Bullion
- Website: Enterprisebullion.com
- Founder: Rob Halliday-Stein
- Price: Depends on your investments.
What is Enterprise Bullion?
- Name: Enterprise Bullion
- Website: https://www.enterprisebullion.com/
- Owner: Not Mentioned
- Price: No Minimum Order
- Rating: 2.5/5.0
Enterprise Bullion is an online precious metal retailer. They sell gold and other precious metals online.
More so, this company takes pride in its competitive pricing, customer service, knowledgeable staff, pristine products, and the security and confidentiality of your orders.
Aside from this, they did not provide many details about their company.
Products of Enterprise Bullion
Enterprise Bullion sells different types of gold. Some of them include Gold bullion bars, American gold coins, Canadian gold maple leaf, Chinese gold pandas, and many more.
They also sell American Silver Eagles, Silver Bars & Rounds, Canadian Silver Maple Leafs, 90%, 40%, 35% Coins & Silver Dollars, Chinese Silver Pandas, and many more.
Aside from the normal gold and silver, Enterprise Bullion also sells platinum. They offer platinum coins and bars.
Enterprise Bullion also offers palladium. They come in coins and bars.
The company included this in their offers but the pages were not found or no information was provided.
[maxbutton id="3" ]
IRA Precious Metals
Enterprise Bullion puts in a page on their website about IRAs. However, they don't particularly mention which metals are eligible for IRAs.
Here are the steps if you want to put precious metals from Enterprise Bullion in your IRAs:
- First, you must open a self-directed account with a custodian that specializes in precious metals IRAs. They recommended some reputable precious metal IRA custodians like The Entrust Group, Goldstar Trust Company, and Equity Institutional for your convenience, but they do not endorse or favor one over another and can collaborate with any custodian of your choosing.
- Once you choose a custodian, they will assist you with opening or transferring your IRA account, managing your funds, and setting up your depository account. When creating your account, select Enterprise Bullion as your preferred precious metals dealer.
- Next, you must open an account with Enterprise Bullion.
- After your custodian has created your IRA account and you have funded it, you then can select the exact products you would like to invest in.
- After you have acquired your precious metals, they must be stored properly. Federal law states that individuals are forbidden from privately storing their own precious metal assets that are linked to IRA accounts. So, you must have a place to store it like the Delaware Depository Service Company (DDSC).
How does it work?
Buying gold and precious metals from Enterprise Bullion is rather simple.
- First, you have to create an account on their website.
- Second, choose your gold and precious metals products add them to your CART.
- Third, you will proceed to checkout and have them ship your orders.
You can use ACH & Wire Transfer to pay them. They have an account with M&T Bank in New York City.
They also accept credit cards for orders totaling $2,500 or less.
Payment must be made within the following time frames:
- Business/Bank/Cashier’s Check: Received at their office within five (5) business days of order confirmation
- Wire Transfer: Received within two (2) business days of order confirmation
With regards to taxes, New York State requires them to apply 8% sales tax to any orders being shipped to cities within New York.
When purchasing raw bullion over $1000 total in one order, New York residents are exempt from this sales tax requirement.
[maxbutton id="2" ]
Reviews and Ratings of Enterprise Bullion
Here are some of the reviews and ratings of Enterprise Bullion:
What I LIKE About Enterprise Bullion
They offer FREE SHIPPING
Enterprise Bullion offers free shipping for orders over $100. On the other hand, they charge $3.99 on the shipping of orders under $100. Most orders are shipped via USPS, FedEx Express, or UPS. FedEx and UPS cannot deliver to post office boxes.
They have SHIPPING INSURANCE
All your orders regardless of the size are covered by their insurance policy. If your shipment is lost or damaged, they will refund your money or re-ship it.
No ORDER MINIMUM
Enterprise Bullion does not require you to have minimum orders. But when paying them, you must follow these simple rules:
[maxbutton id="7" ]
What I HATE About Enterprise Bullion
Market Loss Policy
Enterprise Bullion has a market loss policy in which if you fail to pay for your order, they reserve the right to recover any losses incurred due to changes in spot prices and product premiums in addition to a $39.50 cancellation fee.
Any market fluctuation in the price of the product from the time you confirm and when you cancel is your liability. You will be responsible for compensating the cost of any losses obtained during this period.
Their RETURN Policy
Apparently, bullions may not be returned. Numismatics may only be returned or exchanged if specified during the confirmation or otherwise it is assumed there are no return privileges.
Their WEBSITE IS LACKING
When you visit their website, it's not properly made. Some parts are missing, if you click on a particular coin, you will only see its name without pictures or description.
They do not mention who is the owner of the company or further details about it.
You can't also easily see important information like details about IRA Accounts, ordering policies, payment options, etc. on its main page. You must thoroughly view their website to see this.
They are not ACCREDITED BY TRUSTED COMPANIES
More so, Enterprise Bullion is not accredited by trusted business companies like BBB, Trustpilot, etc. and they also have no reviews in there.
I think if you are doing business that involves high-value products, you should consider being accredited so that more people will trust you and confidently create transactions with you.
Is Enterprise Bullion a Scam?
What is Enterprise Bullion? Is it a scam? I actually don't know.
There are no reviews by other people or past customers, so, I am not very sure.
However, giving it a benefit of the doubt, it is a simple gold and precious metals, online retailer.
They have an account in banks in New York, but upon searching their name in the business directory of New York, I did not see their name.
So, am I recommending it? NO.
But, if you are still not convinced, just do more research maybe I am missing something.
Investing in gold and precious metals is not a simple matter.
It is expensive and takes a lot of serious money.
So, before you go investing and giving out your money to different precious metals retailers, do a lot of research.
But, if you want a trusted company that's famous, well-known, well-trusted, and is recommended by many (including myself), I highly recommend GOLDCO.
GOLDCO is a gold and precious metals company that can also help and assist you with your IRAs.
You can learn more about them by clicking below:
[maxbutton id="4" ]
Thank you for reading my review! I hope I was able to help you one way or another!