Phone Number: (844) 577-0028
The first and most important thing to consider when buying precious metals is finding the right company.
Augusta Precious Metals is one of the most trustworthy precious metals firm around today!
They are a well-known company, with A and AAA ratings on BBB and BCA, and they have thousands of top consumer ratings + countless positive reviews everywhere on the internet.
In this Augusta Precious Metals review, I will introduce you to this company and show you what makes it different from the rest to help you decide whether it's the right place for you or not!
Augusta Precious Metals Quick Summary
What Is Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals, a well-reputed Gold IRA company based in Wyoming (USA) that was founded in 2012 by Isaac Nuriani.
Augusta is well-known for its total transparency, excellent customer service, and many other factors that helped build its reputation and made thousands of customers including the hall-of-fame quarterback and millionaire Joe Montana trust them with their savings.
Below, you can read Mr. Montana's experience With Augusta Precious Metals.
"After I retired from football, my number one priority has been to maintain a high quality of life and ensure that the future generations of my family will be financially secure.
I’ve always believed in a diversified approach to growing my savings, and I lean on my trusted financial team to guide my decision-making.
Just like playing football, when managing your savings, it’s important to “control the controllable” and not let negative factors such as economic uncertainty throw you off your game. Purchasing gold and silver is a smart way to diversify your assets, but for years I was unable to find a precious metals company I trusted and felt comfortable buying gold and silver from.
I finally asked my financial teammates to search for THE BEST precious metals companies in the nation. They did the research, made their recommendation, and after I reviewed the material and spoke with Augusta’s director of education Devlyn Steele I became a customer of Augusta – a company strong enough to build a reputation as the best and personal enough to give you the special treatment everyone deserves!"
Augusta takes pride in these three (3) commitments!
- TOTAL TRANSPARENCY - Augusta Precious Metals fully disclose the ask to bid differential on purchases. Furthermore, they charge no hidden fees, update your transaction status, and answer questions.
- SIMPLICITY - Augusta Precious Metals helps you simplify your gold and silver purchases. They will help you preselect products, even doing 95% of the legwork!
- CUSTOMIZED METALS PORTFOLIO - The company has professional gold & silver agents who will share the knowledge you need to help you build a precious metals portfolio based on your wants and goals.
Furthermore, Augusta Precious Metals promises they will be with you for a long-time in helping you diversify your wealth!
Also, they are proud to say that even after you purchase precious metals or gold IRAs, they still help you understand and select precious metals products and services so that you will not have to worry about diversifying your wealth.
Lastly, they take pride in the accreditation, high marks, and ratings that they have received from trusted and well-known institutions.
Augusta Precious Metals Services
Physical Gold and Silver IRA
Through the amendment of the 1977 Taxpayer Relief Act, we can buy gold/silver in an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
Augusta Precious Metals then helps you through this Act by having a Gold or Precious Metals IRA.
This type of IRA will help you control your physical precious metal assets, benefit from tax-advantaged savings, take advantage of the unique advantages of having alternative investments, and avoid mainstream banking and other financial uncertainties.
Aside from this, the benefits of having a Gold or Precious Metals IRA include
1. Diversification and balance your savings with time-tested assets
2. Hedge against inflation
3. Reduce the impact of economic turmoil on your savings
Here are some of the IRA Eligible Coins that you can have for your IRA
Physical Silver & Gold Cash Purchases
Aside from IRAs, you can purchase silver and gold metals you can hold with your hand.
The benefits of having physical silver & gold include:
- High level of service from their departments & professionals
- Free shipping & transit insurance
- Free, secure, private delivery
- All other advantages
- Access to their gold and silver professionals
You can sell your precious metals back to Augusta through their Buyback program, so whenever you need money quickly know that Augusta is ready to sell from you at the best prices!
Augusta Precious Metals Products
I have listed below the precious metal products that Augusta Precious Metals offers.
Common Gold Bullion
Gold bullion for your IRA must first meet the following requirements:
- At least 99.5% pure gold to be eligible for inclusion in an IRA
- However, the American Gold Eagle is the U.S. Mint's flagship gold coin and can be in your IRA for 91.67%
- Must be produced by an approved refiner
Common Silver Bullion
Silver bullion for your IRA must meet the following requirements:
- Physical silver must be 99.9% pure
- Silver IRA may include American Silver Eagle and Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins
IRA Eligible Coins
How to Work With Augusta Precious Metals?
Opening an account with Augusta Precious Metals is simple because they will be helping you along the way.
- Fill out the required form with your details.
- Fund your new account by rolling over your retirement accounts like 401(K) or other IRAs.
- You are now free to purchase gold or silver for your needs!
Another great thing about Augusta is that they do not add hidden charges to your quote, So, what you see is what you pay.
And nlike other companies that charge you yearly, at Augusta you will only be paying a one-time setup fee of $250
Below is the fee breakdown:
- Annual custodian fee - $100
- Custodian application fee - $50
- Sample non-government depository fee - $100
Payment Methods Accepted by Augusta Precious Metals
Below, I have listed the payment methods that Augusta Precious Metals accepts:
- Bank Wires
- Checks (up to $50,000)
Augusta Precious Metals gives a cancellation period for premium gold and silver coin purchases of up to 7 calendar days after confirmation.
This only applies to first-time customers, For subsequent premium orders, these transactions are final after call confirmation.
However, Augusta will honor state laws that provide extended cancellation periods.
Augusta ships your packages via USPS Express Mail, Registered Insured, Federal Express, or Brinks Armored for large orders.
Orders usually take 7-10 business days to be delivered after confirmation. However, circumstances may arise that can cause a delay in the delivery time.
Augusta Precious Metals offers free shipping and insurance to any qualifying orders done by their customers.
So, they will be fully liable until you receive your package or until it arrives at your chosen secure depository.
They ship IRA metals to secure vaults in the U.S., while cash purchases can be delivered anywhere in the U.S.
Customer Support Quality
With a company like Augusta Precious Metals that cares about its customers, it is unsurprising that they provide excellent customer service.
What makes Augusta unique is their educational resources that include the 1-on-1 web reference designed by their on-staff Harvard-trained economist!
They also have an extensive Frequently Asked Question page and a live chat feature which is very handy as it is present on every page of their website.
Reviews And Ratings Of Augusta Precious Metals (2023)
So, is Augusta Precious Metals a scam? Well, have a look at Augusta Precious Metals' reviews and ratings below:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) - 4.96 out of 5 based on 110 reviews. A+ rated and a BBB accredited business.
- Trustlink - 5 out of 5 based on 283 reviews.
- Business Consumer Alliance - AAA RATING (96 reviews)
- Facebook - 4.8 out of 5 based on 98 reviews.
- Membership in the National Ethics Association (Ethics.net)
- Consumer Affairs - 4.9 out of 5 based on 129 reviews
- Google My Business - 4.9 out of 5 based on 301 reviews
- IRA Gold Advisor - Voted Most-Trusted in the U.S.
- Stevie Awards - Two Awards for Customer Service Success and Sales Distinction of the Year
What I Like About Augusta Precious Metals
Tons of Positive Ratings, Reviews, and Accreditation
Augusta is top-rated and has tons of positive reviews from their customers
Offering Lifetime Customer Support
Personally, I won't trust a company with my savings unless they have great customer support, so if you are like me then you are in the right hands with Augusta!
Uses Simple Methods
Acquiring gold and precious metals has been made easy by Augusta Precious Metals! So, all the processes and the complicated stuff will no longer worry anyone!
They make it a point to inform their clients about where their money is to build a solid and trusting relationship.
Trusted By Renowned Figures
Hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana vouches for Augusta Precious Metals' efficiency, service, and professionalism.
What I Don't Like About Augusta Precious Metals
- $50,000 MINIMUM Investment
After reviewing hundreds of precious metals companies, Augusta is one of the best (not if the best) companies I ever came across, and because of their impressive track record, we decided to make Augusta our #1 recommendation!
Also, remember that if you work with Augusta, you will be among high-net-worth retirement savers such as the quarterback millionaire Joe Montana who loved their service so much he decided to be their corporate ambassador.
Unfortunately, because of the $50,000 minimum, Augusta may not be for everyone, but if you can afford it, we believe this company is the best for you.
If you are ready to check them out, then click here to get your free gold kit.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Augusta Precious Metals review, and if you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to drop a comment below!