Welcome to my review of SD Bullion!
Do you want to invest in precious metals? Or take the opportunity to protect your money from market volatilities?
You may have stumbled upon this company! However, before you go and call them to order your bullions, let’s review and get to know them first!
Let’s start our review!
What is SD Bullion?
- Name: SD Bullion, Inc.
- Owner: Tyler Wall
- Website: https://sdbullion.com/
- Price: Varies
- Rating: 4.7/5.0
SD Bullion is a precious metals retailer. They were founded in 2012 by their CEO– Tyler Wall.
The company has executed more than $1 BILLION in sales since starting operations in 2012.
They take pride in the following characteristics:
- News & Research
- The way they value news and updates where followers are kept up-to-date with the latest news and events impacting the precious metals market. They hold high regard for News and Research content through their blogs and Youtube Channel.
- SD Bullion secures your private information using an SSL/TLS Certificate. They ship packages securely and discreetly to make sure no one knows what is in your delivered packages.
Products and Services of SD Bullion
SD Bullion sells the following precious metals:
Silver is one of the most popular precious metals used as a store of value. As a matter of fact, the Roman Empire used gold and silver to strike currency coins over two millennia ago.
When it comes to silver, SD bullions offers the following:
Government-minted silver usually takes the form of coins. Some of the famous government-minted silver are:
- American Silver Eagle Coins- one of the most popular and collectible coin series in the world. More so, they started minting it in 1986 and has a 99.99% purity.
- Austrian Silver Vienna Philharmonic- they were made in 2008, but gold coins of the same design were already made before it. Also, it is one of the most famous releases from Europe, selling over 54 million units in 5 years.
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins- this coin was launched in 1988. In its design, they have radial lines and micro-engraved laser marks for additional security.
If you are planning on buying silver rounds, it would best fit you if you are a silver bullion buyer or silver investor who’s looking to buy the most silver bullion for their capital. Here are some of the silver rounds you can get from SD Bullion:
- Silver Freedom Rounds- This type of silver rounds are the lowest price 1 oz silver round at SD Bullion. More so, these 1 oz silver bullion rounds are both made in .999 fine silver bullion and are Silver IRA eligible.
- Silver Buffalo Rounds- On the other hand, this is one of the most recognized 1 oz silver round designs in the world.
This is one of the most affordable when you buy silver bars. Private mints are the one who mints this type of products. More so, investors usually like silver bars because of their lower cost of silver per gram or ounce in comparison to smaller silver coins.
Silver bars usually differ in size and weight, they are available in 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz, 100 oz, in kilo, 1000 oz,
The other silver that SD Bullion sells is other world silver coins, silver banknotes, ancient silver coins, and silver statues.
With SD Bullion, they offer gold which is in the top spot on the precious metals investment ladder. The three primary avenues of gold investments are coins, rounds, and bars.
Some of the gold products that they offer include:
SD Bullion offers some of the following gold coins:
- American Gold Eagle Coins- this is the official gold bullion coin of the United States of America. More so, it is among the most popular and successful ones.
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins- it is the second gold coin to enter the market. It has a rich history and was launched in 1979.
This is typically the lowest gold buying price option when investing in physical gold bullion. More so, the most popular gold bar sizes come in 1 oz gold bar, 10 oz gold bar, and 1-kilo gold bar.
SD Bullion also offers platinum products. Platinum is one of the rarest precious metals there is. It is even more than 20 times rarer than gold.
They offer platinum products like:
- American Platinum Eagles- This coin released by the US Mint is a welcome to platinum in the market in 1997.
- Australian Platinum Kangaroo- This is one of the most recent additions to the formidable platinum coin lineup, with 2018 being its very first year of mintage.
SD Bullion also offers other products like:
Coin Supplies and Accessories
As investors and buyers, you need supplies and coin protective accessories to protect your expensive collection and investment.
With SD Bullion, they offer MintCertified™ coins that are delivered to you in the same impeccable condition as when they left the Mint.
If you purchase an entire box, each tube will be protected by our MintCertified™ program.
The demand for copper is primarily driven by industrial needs. Copper is a great conductor of electricity. More so, having copper as part of a precious metals portfolio can help to make sure your assets can withstand difficult times.
Countries like Australia, Canada, and many others issued palladium coins, but more as single, sporadic commemorative releases rather than as part of an annual coin program, until these past few years.
Aside from precious metals, SD bullion also sells products like water filters.
They also offer survival foods like the following:
This is a section of SD Bullion that’s commonly on sale! Here are some of the deals:
Buying Precious Metals
You can sell your precious metals to SD Bullion. It has three simple steps that you can follow:
- Call them and lock in your price to finalize your sale.
- Once your sale is locked in, you will receive a purchase order to print and include with your metals.
- After approval, payment is issued within 1-3 business days.
The minimum quantities to sell to them are as follows:
- Silver: 20 ounces
- Gold: 1 ounce
- Platinum: 1 ounce
- Palladium: 1 ounce
Reviews and Ratings of SD Bullion
Here are some of the reviews and ratings of SD Bullion:
What I Like About SD Bullion
Cheap and Free Shipping
SD Bullion offers a flat rate shipping and insurance of $9.95 per order. If your order is more than $199.00 you will see a free shipping option at checkout.
International orders are quoted separately per order and location.
They offer IRA-applicable metals, you can visit their website and explore it.
SD Bullion uses an e-commerce website where you can directly see the price, add to cart, and check out your precious metals and other products. It is comfortable and very easy to use.
What I Hate About SD Bullion
Can’t Cancel Orders
You are unable to cancel your order after the order is confirmed without order cancellation charges and a possible market loss differential.
Did Not Mention Minimum Orders
SD Bullion did not mention any minimum orders. So, I am not sure if they do have minimum orders or not.
A Lot of Complaints
This company has a lot of complaints lately. Though they respond to each other, it is best to avoid making lapses or mistakes in the first place to avoid complaints.
Is SD Bullion a Scam?
From their years in the business and the number of transactions made, SD Bullion is NOT A SCAM.
However, this company commonly receives complaints. Though they try their best to respond to you and fix your issues, it is best to prevent these complaints as compared to fixing and fixing them every time.
So, if you do not have that much time to waste, I don’t really recommend this company.
On the other hand, their highly rated, so most likely successful transactions are satisfying to customers.
If you want a company that makes sure you can get the best customer service and many more…
What I recommend is GOLDCO!
GOLDCO is a precious metals dealer that mainly focuses on IRA-eligible products. Since we do not have much time to spend and risk the hard-earned money we’ve saved, this is the best company for you.
You can read more about them by clicking below!
Thank you for reading this review. I hope you it was able to help you! You can leave your comments below 🙂