Welcome to my The Happy Coin review!
(2023 updated review)
No one wants to get scammed or waste their time or money so if you are then congrats on doing the smart thing which is doing your research to make sure if Happy Coin is legit or not!
In this The Happy Coin review we will answer all of your questions about this company and help you decide wether it's the right place for you or not!
Without further ado let's get into this review.
Happy Coin Summary Review
- Name: Happy Coin
- Website: thehappycoin.com
- Owner: Chris Moran
- Price: Depends on your investment.
- Rating: 3.8/5.0
What is Happy Coin?
Happy Coin or Thehappycoin.com is a company that buys/sells gold, silver, currency, jewelry, and other items,
Happy Coin is based in Fairfield County Connecticut and Chris Moran owns it.
The company is also a member of various organizations including the following:
- The Industry Council For Tangible Assets.
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Professional Numismatists Guild.
- American Numismatic Association
Below you can watch a video where Chris Moran talks about his background in case you want to know more.
Happy Coin Products
Happy Coin has a wide selection of precious metals below are some screenshots of the products they offer on their website:
How Does The Happy Coin Work?
There are 4 ways to purchase from The Happy Coin which are:
- You can shop online through their website which redirect you to eBay to complete your purchase.
- you can give them a call at 203-340-9777.
- you can visit their storefront in Connecticut.
The Happy Coin Ratings & Reviews
- Trustpilot: The happy Coin has a lot of positive reviews on Trustpilot and a 4.7/5 rating on the same platform.
- BBB: They are not BBB accredited and don't have any rating.
- Yelp: they have 4 reviews on the platform of which one is negative
- Facebook: they have a 4.8/5 rating on Facebook and 96 reviews.
What I Like About The Happy Coin
- They offer a wide variety of coins and other items.
- They have a good rating from their consumers online.
- They are a member of various organizations
What I Don't Like About The Happy Coin
- The website lacks information.
- Not BBB Accredited.
- Not enough reviews online.
Is The Happy Coin A scam?
No, The happy Coin is not a scam is a safe platform where you can sell or purchase precious metals.
Although the company has a lot of positive reviews from its consumers, compared to other precious metals dealers The Happy Coin lacks a lot of useful information and ratings.
They are not BBB accredited and they lack lot of basic information that any professional precious metals dealer should have!
To conclude The Happy Coin is safe and it looks like they havequite an interesting number of satisfied customers online.
But in my opinion, when it comes to buying or investing in precious metals we always need the best
And when I say the best I mean the best ratings, the best customer service the best prices, and more!
If you agree with me then you have to check out our #1 recommended Precious Metals dealer by clicking on the button below!