You probably come across Gold Avenue while looking for a trustworthy precious metals company to do business with, and you are now questioning their credibility!
In this Gold Avenue review, we will take a deep look at this company to find out whether or not they are worth your trust!
Gold Avenue Summary Review
- Name: Gold Avenue
- Website: goldavenue.com
- Price: depends on your investment.
- Rating: 3/5.0
What is Gold Avenue?
GOLD AVENUE is the official online retailer of MKS PAMP GROUP, the worldwide leader in the precious metal industry.
Gold Avenue has a team of 20 experts who specialize in offering customers valuable guidance and support throughout the buying process.
According to the website, the owners started Gold Avenue because they saw that buying and selling precious metals was too complicated for many people so they wanted to create a platform that would make it simple for anyone to invest in precious metals. Thanks to their vision and their 60 years of expertise, Gold Avenue is now a trusted and easy-to-use platform for buying and selling precious metals.
Gold Avenue Products & Services
Here are some of what Gold Avenue offers:
Gold Avenue offers a wide range of gold products for investors and collectors, including the following:
- Gold bars: Gold bars are available in a variety of weights, from small 1 gram bars to larger 1 kilogram bars.
- Gold coins: Gold Avenue offers a selection of popular gold coins from around the world, including the American Gold Eagle, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, and the South African Krugerrand.
- Gold rounds: Gold rounds are similar to coins but are not considered legal tender. They are produced by private mints and come in various sizes and designs.
- Gold jewelry: Gold Avenue offers a selection of high-quality gold jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings.
Gold Avenue also offers a range of silver products that investors/collectors can purchase through their platform.
- Silver bars: Gold Avenue offers a variety of silver bars that range in weight from 1 ounce to 1 kilogram and are made from .999 or .9999 fine silver.
- Silver coins: Gold Avenue offers a selection of silver coins from various mints, including the Canadian Mint, the Austrian Mint, and the US Mint. These coins are made from .999 or .9999 fine silver and come in a variety of sizes and designs.
- Silver rounds: Gold Avenue also offers silver rounds, these rounds are made from .999 or .9999 fine silver and come in a range of sizes and designs.
Gold Avenue offers high-quality Platinum coins, with elegant and exquisite designs ready to embellish any new portfolio.
Recently, Precious Metals like Platinum and Palladium have become very popular investment options for investors and collectors, below are the Palladium products offered by Gold Avenue:
1 oz Fine VAT-Free Palladium Bar 999.5 - PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna
1 oz Fine Palladium Coin 999.5 - Maple Leaf Random year
Gold Avenue offers two primary storage options:
- Vault Storage: This option is available for customers who want to store their precious metals in a secure, professional vault.
- Home Delivery: Customers who prefer to hold their precious metals in hand can opt for home delivery. Gold Avenue offers secure, insured shipping to customers' homes, ensuring that their assets are protected during transit.
Unfortunately, Gold Avenue doesn't offer any IRA services.
Gold Avenue Pricing
Gold Avenue claims to have simple and transparent pricing, and you can buy, store, and sell gold with no hidden costs.
You will start with free storage for up to $10.000 in precious metals, after that, you can enjoy a single-price for your storage of up to $100,000 in precious metals, with insurance included and without commitment.
Gold Avenue Reviews & Ratings (2023)
Trustpilot: 4.7/5 based on 1,586 reviews.
Facebook: 4.7/5 based on 29 reviews
BBB: Unfortunately Gold Avenue doesn't have a profile on BBB.
Below are some Gold Avenue reviews and complaints I found:
What I Like About Gold Avenue
- Good Products
- Up to 10kgs free storage of products
- No commissions on product sales that are in storage vaults
What I Don't Like About Gold Avenue
- Does Not Offer IRA Services
- They Have a Lot of complaints
- Limited Ratings and Reviews
- Not BBB Accredited
Is Gold Avenue a scam? + Final Thoughts
Gold Avenue is not a scam, it's a legit company that offers interesting services and products.
However, the fact that they have a lot of complaints and that are not BBB accredited may be a thumbs down for some since the majority of people prefer working with top-rated companies.
It is also important to note that Gold Avenue does not offer any Individual Retirement Account (IRA) services. If you were looking for a precious metals company that provides this type of service, then Gold Avenue may not be the right choice for you.
Considering these factors, we do not recommend Gold Avenue for your precious metals needs. Instead, we have thoroughly reviewed more than 140 companies and have found one that stands out as the most reliable and legitimate precious metals company in 2023. This company has a proven track record of excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and a wide range of investment options to suit your needs.
Learn ore about our top rated company by clicking here.