Welcome to my review of Orion Metal Exchange!
Do you want to invest in gold and precious metals? Have you tried to look this company up? Did you like them? What are your thoughts about them?
Let me help you decide on where to invest in gold and precious metals!
Let us get to know this company and know why or why not should you invest in them!
What is Orion Metal Exchange?
- Name: Orion Metal Exchange
- Website: https://orionmetalexchange.com/
- Owner: Mr. Jacob Blalock, CEO
- Price: Not Indicated
- Rating: 4.6/5.0
Orion Metal Exchange helps individuals invest in gold and silver. They will help you identify and invest in a precious metal that suits your retirement plan.
The company also helps you by giving you personal and experienced account representatives, best-in-class purchasing power, and guaranteed pricing in real-time.
They also have an internal IRA department, which allows them to easily open accounts and assist in getting distributions much faster than the industry standard.
Products and Services of Orion Metal Exchange
Here are some of the gold products that Orion Metal Exchange sells:
More so, here are some of the silver products that the company sells:
Also, here are the platinum products that Orion Metal Exchange offers:
Here are the palladium products that they offer:
Precious Metals IRA
Orion Metal Exchange also offers precious metals IRA.
IRA stands for Individual Retirement Account.
Having an IRA is an excellent option with whatever investment goals and objectives you have. Commonly, investments for an IRA account include stocks, mutual funds, and bonds, you may not be aware that you have more control over a self-directed IRA. This also allows you to choose what you invest in.
A precious metals IRA allows you to invest in gold, silver, and platinum instead of only stock, bonds, and other investments.
Why should you have a precious metals IRA?
- Tax Benefits – They use a self-directed IRA for maximum tax benefits according to the advice of their financial planner or tax advisor, Orion is neither. Similar to a traditional individual retirement account, a gold IRA offers tax incentives—with the added bonus of portfolio diversification.
- Flexibility – With this type of investment account, you may also get to choose the IRA depository, custodian, and your precious metal will be IRS-approved.
- Protection – Utilizing precious metals for a portion of your retirement investment can serve as a hedge against potential investment risks.
How to open a Self-Directed IRA account?
- You can “rollover” an existing IRA, 401k, or retirement account. It’s important to talk to a CPA or tax advisor to figure out what is the best option for your current investments.
- Next, you would need to choose an IRA account custodian because Self-directed IRA accounts must be held by an IRA custodian or trust company.
- You can then choose a precious metals dealer. This is one of the greatest benefits of having a self-directed IRA, you can buy precious metals from the dealer of your choice.
- Once you’ve done that, then it’s time to select bullion products. Keep in mind, there are only specific products eligible for IRA accounts.
- Selecting your depository is the next step since your precious metals must be held in a depository.
- Lastly, once your account is fully set up, you can invest in your precious metals of choice.
What you need to know about Precious Metals IRA
- If you’re younger than 50 years of age, you can contribute a maximum of $6,000 per year.
- Individuals older than 50 can contribute up to $7,000 per year.
- For a precious metals IRA, the IRS requires products to be a standard of .995 purity.
- The government does not allow you to place your personal precious metals into your IRA. Your metals
- must be funded via a bank transfer or put into the account from another IRA.
Ratings and Reviews of Orion Metal Exchange
Here are some of the ratings and reviews of Orion Metal Exchange:
What I LIKE About Orion Metal Exchange
A Lot of Positive Ratings and Reviews
Orion Metal Exchange has a lot of positive reviews and ratings from different websites. Most people are satisfied with the services that this company provides.
The company utilized an e-commerce website where you can ADD TO CART or choose which type of precious metals products you would like to purchase.
However, there’s not much information about the precious metals that they offer. They simply show the picture of it and how much it approximately costs.
What I HATE About Orion Metal Exchange
Lack of Necessary Information
Again, there’s not much information on their website. Information like a minimum purchase, maximum purchases, do they recommend a certain custodian, payment methods, do they deliver, or do they buy precious metals are not indicated on their website.
So, I really don’t like companies that require me to ask them a lot of questions by email or over the phone.
Not Focused on Education
Again, they do not put much information and educational materials on their website. More so, investing requires a LOT of money and as part of the people who work hard for the money, I would suggest that they should put more information about the coins and their other products.
Is Orion Metal Exchange a SCAM?
No, it is definitely NOT A SCAM.
This is because they have a lot of positive ratings which means people like their services and are satisfied with them.
However, there’s a lot of room for improvements for this company.
Also, I like that they are accredited by trusted websites like BBB, Trustpilot, and Consumer Affairs. So, if you would like to invest in this company, feel free to do so.
However, since we are talking about investments, retirement money, and a lot of significant and valuable stuff, I would not trust my money with just anyone.
I would choose the TOP company that offers EVERYTHING I need and more!
If you are like me, I would certainly recommend to you GOLDCO.
When it comes to gold and other precious metals, GOLDCO is the one for you!
So, you can read more about them by clicking below!
Thanks for reading my review of Orion Metal Exchange! You can leave your thoughts below! 🙂